- Picture from: Guess
- They are fabulous seasonal transition pieces: Since they are still warm coats but not bulky in nature, they are the perfect pieces to aid in transiting your wardrobe into spring. A lot of them come in really bold colours and prints that make you stand out against the dull winter days left and hail in spring as it comes. They are also really good for dressing up and down your winter outfits, in case you need to go from day to night. Picture from: Forever 21
- They come in a budget-friendly price range: Check Forever 21, and Macy's for easier to handle prices. If you want to splurge on the perfect one though, do it!
- They are really good potential signature pieces: Right now, everyone is abuzz with the need to find a signature piece and I could not agree more. Your signature piece represents your personality in a physical way and becomes a key component of your personal style. The variety of colours, prints, cuts and styles of these coats available makes it really easy to find pieces that truly reflect your personality, and therefore would make a great signature piece.
Talking to you about my love affair with these coats has increased my desire for one. Pleated, belted, plaid and red princess pea coat, here I come!
P.S. So let me know what you think. Would you buy one of these adorable coats? Do you already have one? How does it look? Feel free to let me know in the comments below.
Love AOGW: Stay in touch
Picture from: Overstock Is it a dress? Is it a coat? I don't know dear readers and quite frankly I don't care. These coats are ...
Photo from : We heart it Dearest Devotees, Happy Saint Patrick's Day Darlings! Since I love the Irish, Northern Ireland and scho...
Name : Kimora Lee Simmons born Kimora Lee Perkins Career : Former Model, Current Fashion Designer, CEO of Phat Fashions Bio : Kimora was...
Photo Dearest Devotees, I know I've been gone awhile and I'm sorry. I've been away discovering myself. I will let you k...
Dearest Devotees, Pain, disappointment, hurt. These are things that no one can avoid in this life, no matter how charmed their exis...
and See this World,
Through the eyes
of an Ordinary Girl"
An Ordinary Girl's World is a blog for stylish and artistic teens, college students and young adults, creatively finding their way in this world. Its about expressing yourself through your personal style, your lifestyle, your relationships and friendships.
This site will feature articles on fashion, love and life in general, with topics ranging from the latest trends in fashion, beauty and lifestyle, personal style, artistic inspiration pieces and real life survival guides.
Email address: email@example.com
- In My Shoes: Please write two
- A Day in the Life: Thank you my darling Canadieren...
- Checking in With Reality: 21/02/10
- Seeking Inspiration: I always come back to you
- Fictional Characters I have been or currently am i...
- Seeking inspiration: Reasons To Be Missed...
- Checking in with Reality: 07/02/10
- Trendlight: My Faves for Spring/Summer 2010
- Trendlight: Princess Pea Coats
- Post at Secret Society of List Addicts: The Airlin...
- Seeking Inspiration: Carry Me Through
- ▼ February (11)
- Hello! I am Frannie a.k.a Frances Anne and I am a 21 year old Catholic Missionary. I am Nigerian but have lived all over the world and I currently live and serve in the U.S. I love God, others and life in general. I bubble over with joy everyday and would love to share my joy with you.