Thank you so much for you all your words of encouragements and prayers. I am almost done with all of my final stuff. I only have a one more costume design project, a paper for acting, and my piano and Economics finals left. I will probably do a post or two during the next week and as soon as I'm done I will let you all know. I have so many great ideas for posts that I can't wait to do as soon as finals are over. Until then I just thought I'd release a couple of pictures that have inspired me in the past month or so from We Heart it. Hope you are all well and good luck in all you do.
Can break me
Which will it be?
Love you all and Stay inspired,
P.S. I'm sorry sweethearts I have been AWOL this week. All my major final projects and final performances are happening all through next week so I've been ridiculously busy. Please keep me in your prayers and/or hearts. I'll continue to blog despite it all (take that, crazy art classes) but will blog more frequently by the end of next week. Have a fabulous week.
Photos from: We Heart it
- I will be an artistically oriented, very stylish and self- confident 29 year old. Gulp (just kidding).
- I will be an established fashion and/or costume designer with my own clothing line-Fashion Empire called Vanille.
- I will also be a published best-selling author and poet, as well as an accomplished blogger.
- I will be a successful musician and songwriter. I will have sold several of my songs to artists I admire and will be able to play the piano and viola really well.
- I will be able to speak not only French and Spanish fluently but will speak them regularly with my two young children and amazing husband, all of whom will be living with me in a lovely home in the French or Northern Irish countryside.
- I will no longer take ADD medication because I will be so on top of the behavioral treatments for my ADD that I won't need it.
- Guys will no longer baffle me nearly as much. Or people in general, for that matter.
- I will have a fabulous studio in my house that I will be able to work from home in. I will also have a charity that my family helps me run on the weekends and that will bring me great joy.
- My main form of exercise will be dance and I will be able to do several styles of dance including ballroom and hip hop. I will wake up early in the morning each day to practice in a beautiful sunlit room.
- I will still be an overachiever and a perfectionist, but I will also still be happy.
- Plant a seed/seedling of your favorite flower and tend to it each day. I have a mammoth sunflower growing in my dorm room. It makes me happy to watch it grow and care for it.
- Seek out some spring reminiscent music. It can be someway related to spring or it could just make you really happy and/or peacefully content. I am currently in love with the soundtrack for the Spring Awakening Musical. Favourite song= Left Behind. I also really love Yiruma's River flows in you and The Fray's Syndicate.
- Change your computer screen background to flowers, fields, etc.
- Wear wildflower perfume.
- Wear flowers in your hair to class, or when you're going out.
- Walk through your favorite park and or garden.
- Take pictures of people enjoying the sporadic bouts of ridiculously beautiful weather we've been having.
- Sunbathe on the grass (with sunscreen on, of course).
- Jump in puddles on rainy days.
- Enjoy beautiful springy poetry like Daffodils by Wordsworth.
- Renovate your wardrobe and/or your living space through spring cleaning. It can be really exhilarating.
- Update your inspiration board with spring 2010 pastels and pastoral pieces.
- Update your inspiration board with beautiful springy photos like the ones below:
Love AOGW: Stay in touch
Picture from: Overstock Is it a dress? Is it a coat? I don't know dear readers and quite frankly I don't care. These coats are ...
Photo from : We heart it Dearest Devotees, Happy Saint Patrick's Day Darlings! Since I love the Irish, Northern Ireland and scho...
Name : Kimora Lee Simmons born Kimora Lee Perkins Career : Former Model, Current Fashion Designer, CEO of Phat Fashions Bio : Kimora was...
Photo Dearest Devotees, I know I've been gone awhile and I'm sorry. I've been away discovering myself. I will let you k...
Dearest Devotees, Pain, disappointment, hurt. These are things that no one can avoid in this life, no matter how charmed their exis...
and See this World,
Through the eyes
of an Ordinary Girl"
An Ordinary Girl's World is a blog for stylish and artistic teens, college students and young adults, creatively finding their way in this world. Its about expressing yourself through your personal style, your lifestyle, your relationships and friendships.
This site will feature articles on fashion, love and life in general, with topics ranging from the latest trends in fashion, beauty and lifestyle, personal style, artistic inspiration pieces and real life survival guides.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Day in the Life, A flood of photographic inspir...
- Mirror Me: I am not afraid to mix prints...
- Love and Relationships: Your words
- Seeking Inspiration: Only Time will tell
- Blogger tag: Fast Forward to 10 years from now...
- Dreaming of the Show: Ophelia from Hamlet
- Seeking Inspiration: Celebrate Spring!
- A Day in the Life: Happy Birth(Week)!
- Life's Little Lessons: Learn to Laugh at Yourself
- ▼ April (9)
- Hello! I am Frannie a.k.a Frances Anne and I am a 21 year old Catholic Missionary. I am Nigerian but have lived all over the world and I currently live and serve in the U.S. I love God, others and life in general. I bubble over with joy everyday and would love to share my joy with you.