Wednesday 29 July 2009

Music Therapy Part 2: Falling in love



Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, thats her...

UNKNOWN
more famous quotes


I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.

Roy Croft
more famous quotes


Ah love. Its such a beautiful and powerful emotion. When you have it you are happier than you've ever been. When you lose it...well, it can be the most devasting thing you could ever experience. Because love is such a focal point of life, there is an infinite number of songs out there about falling in love. Some may seem sappy, and others may be truly romantic, but all of them try to capture that moment when you are so happy, weightlessness ceases being a possibility and becomes a reality ( at least in your mind).

Sometimes, when you are feel like you're falling in love, you just want to let the whole world know, and usually this is entirely practical. If you feel like you may just bubble over with content, here are a couple of songs that could help you let it out ( without slowly driving your friends crazy):

1. Love Story- Taylor Swift (also really good if you're experiencing a Romeo and Juliet-esque problems.)

2. Untouched- The Veronicas

3.Thank you for loving me- Jon Bon Jovi


4. The Reason- Hoobastank

5.This Love- The Veronicas

6. You make it real- James Morrison

7. Halo- Beyonce

8.Heartbeat- Scouting for Girls

9.Superhuman- Chris Brown Ft. Keri Hilson (For those times you feel like you can fly)

10. Brown Eyes- Destiny's Child

Honorable Mention: Bruises- Chairlift- (For when you're feeling extra silly and giggly)

These songs are a few of the ones that I love personally. Reasons to be truly happy aren't always clear; celebrate them when they are there.

Love you all and Stay Inspired,

Aury

P.S. What songs do you listen to when you are all loved up? Feel Free to tell me in the comments below




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my darlings!
Thank you, thank you,Thank You for deciding to leave a comment :) I just love hearing from you and interacting with you amazing people. This is why I blog. I love comments, compliments, and totally accept words of advice given in a friendly and positive manner. Negativity is not welcome here. I love all of my darling devotees and would never want to hurt you. I hope you feel the same way, too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Polyvore: Inspiration centre

Popular Posts

Welcome!

"Come with me,
and See this World,
Through the eyes
of an Ordinary Girl"

An Ordinary Girl's World is a blog for stylish and artistic teens, college students and young adults, creatively finding their way in this world. Its about expressing yourself through your personal style, your lifestyle, your relationships and friendships.
This site will feature articles on fashion, love and life in general, with topics ranging from the latest trends in fashion, beauty and lifestyle, personal style, artistic inspiration pieces and real life survival guides.
Email address:
aury4eva@gmail.com


About Me

Frannie
Hello! I am Frannie a.k.a Frances Anne and I am a 21 year old Catholic Missionary. I am Nigerian but have lived all over the world and I currently live and serve in the U.S. I love God, others and life in general. I bubble over with joy everyday and would love to share my joy with you.
View my complete profile

My Devotees


Say Hey My darlings

Say Hey My darlings
Have questions, comments? Need advice? Feel free to email me:aury4eva@gmail.com

I love my darlings

I love my darlings
from Canadieren

Follow AOGW with bloglovin

Follow An Ordinary Girls World: Fashion, Love, Life

Want to receive posts by email?

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Go Green too, darlings