Wednesday 17 March 2010

A Day in the Life: Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Photo from : We heart it

Dearest Devotees,

Happy Saint Patrick's Day Darlings!


Since I love the Irish, Northern Ireland and school in Boston, which is home of Irish America I felt is was necessary to spread good tidings and holiday cheer to you all. Also its uber sunny and warm here and has been for 2 days now, so yay for spring!

Anyway...
Last week I did a post on going green and other ways of saving the world, and thanks to this post by A of The Glamourous Grad Student, I've discovered another way to make my blog 'green'.
carbon neutral coupons with <span class=
It's an initiative called 'My Blog is Carbon Neutral' and it was started by the Make it Green programme in Germany to raise awareness about the effects of carbon emissions on the environment. The initiative helps each participating blog to reduce their carbon footprint by planting a tree when they join. The trees are planted in cooperation with Arbor Day Foundation with the Plumas National Forest in Northern California in order to help restore this forest which is of the many national forests that were burned down by wildfires in the past 10 years. Considering how popular blogging is and how many people could possibly join his initiative, I feel that it could make such a difference. So if you are blogger please check out this site, and help spread the word.


Love you all and Stay inspired,



P.S. I'm sorry I'm running late on the seeking inspiration post for this week. It has been really chaotic, but I will have it out soon, hopefully sometime tomorrow.

5 comments:

Elaine said...

That sounds cool!!! I'm off to check it out right now..

Enter to win a women's Orient watch!
clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Erin Kim said...

happy st. patty's day to you as well! :)

D. said...

I'm doing this :)

Cafe Fashionista said...

Hope you had a fabulous, pinch-free St. Patrick's Day, my love!! :)

ellie said...

Cute cookies! going green in a whole new way. all the best to your week.

Post a Comment

Hello my darlings!
Thank you, thank you,Thank You for deciding to leave a comment :) I just love hearing from you and interacting with you amazing people. This is why I blog. I love comments, compliments, and totally accept words of advice given in a friendly and positive manner. Negativity is not welcome here. I love all of my darling devotees and would never want to hurt you. I hope you feel the same way, too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Polyvore: Inspiration centre

Popular Posts

Welcome!

"Come with me,
and See this World,
Through the eyes
of an Ordinary Girl"

An Ordinary Girl's World is a blog for stylish and artistic teens, college students and young adults, creatively finding their way in this world. Its about expressing yourself through your personal style, your lifestyle, your relationships and friendships.
This site will feature articles on fashion, love and life in general, with topics ranging from the latest trends in fashion, beauty and lifestyle, personal style, artistic inspiration pieces and real life survival guides.
Email address:
aury4eva@gmail.com


About Me

Frannie
Hello! I am Frannie a.k.a Frances Anne and I am a 21 year old Catholic Missionary. I am Nigerian but have lived all over the world and I currently live and serve in the U.S. I love God, others and life in general. I bubble over with joy everyday and would love to share my joy with you.
View my complete profile

My Devotees


Say Hey My darlings

Say Hey My darlings
Have questions, comments? Need advice? Feel free to email me:aury4eva@gmail.com

I love my darlings

I love my darlings
from Canadieren

Follow AOGW with bloglovin

Follow An Ordinary Girls World: Fashion, Love, Life

Want to receive posts by email?

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Go Green too, darlings