Sunday 21 February 2010

Checking in With Reality: 21/02/10


tumblr_kw00ed4WVp1qa9utro1_400_large.jpg

Photo from: We heart it

Dearest Devotees,

Since the last time I posted on this topic (two weeks ago. I know I'm sorry) I have accomplished this:

  • Redesigned and renovated my blog, complete with new header and tons and tons of new ideas I can't wait to share with you.

  • Met and made friends with loads of lovely people in my classes and on my Catholic Centre retreat.

  • Found some scholarships to apply for, and begun to work on them.

  • Moved to whole new plane and level in my spiritual life, courtesy of fab CC retreat.

  • Come up with a new song and started recording on my new Mac!!!!

  • Formed study groups with aforementioned lovely people.

I have modified this:

  • I realised that I want to partake in NaNoWriMO with other people and since I only have one novel I want to get done this year, I'll do it then.

  • I need to spend more time on practicing piano skills and will therefore up practice time by an hour for awhile.


I have learnt this:

  • I need to make an all encompassing schedule-calendar that shows me all major projects, and minor ones and when they need to be done.


I will do this next week:

  • I will get up some of my new post ideas. I really hope you like them :)
  • I will get all of my files moved from my old laptop to my new mac.
  • I will study hard for all my exams and do all my major projects . If my costume design renderings turn out well I'll share them with you all.
  • I'll practice singing and playing my songs.

How have your aspirations been coming along?

Love you all and Stay inspired,



P.S. So let me know what you think. By the way, thank you for all of your constructive criticisms and beautifully encouraging comments. You help become better and give me such amazing support. I am so glad to have such amazing devotees and I promise to continue to give you my best efforts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new look is absolutely divine!

the Citizen Rosebud said...

Remember to have fun!
Congrats on your new Mac. I just got mine this year, and boy do I love it! xo.

Sherin said...

The new layout looks so great. The background colours are so pretty. Good to have you back!

Frannie said...

-Luinae:
Thanks love!

-Citizen Rosebud:
Girl trust me, I totally do.

-Sherin:
Thanks so much Sherin. I'm glad u like them :)

Love you all immensely.
xoxoxo

Post a Comment

Hello my darlings!
Thank you, thank you,Thank You for deciding to leave a comment :) I just love hearing from you and interacting with you amazing people. This is why I blog. I love comments, compliments, and totally accept words of advice given in a friendly and positive manner. Negativity is not welcome here. I love all of my darling devotees and would never want to hurt you. I hope you feel the same way, too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Polyvore: Inspiration centre

Popular Posts

Welcome!

"Come with me,
and See this World,
Through the eyes
of an Ordinary Girl"

An Ordinary Girl's World is a blog for stylish and artistic teens, college students and young adults, creatively finding their way in this world. Its about expressing yourself through your personal style, your lifestyle, your relationships and friendships.
This site will feature articles on fashion, love and life in general, with topics ranging from the latest trends in fashion, beauty and lifestyle, personal style, artistic inspiration pieces and real life survival guides.
Email address:
aury4eva@gmail.com


About Me

Frannie
Hello! I am Frannie a.k.a Frances Anne and I am a 21 year old Catholic Missionary. I am Nigerian but have lived all over the world and I currently live and serve in the U.S. I love God, others and life in general. I bubble over with joy everyday and would love to share my joy with you.
View my complete profile

My Devotees


Say Hey My darlings

Say Hey My darlings
Have questions, comments? Need advice? Feel free to email me:aury4eva@gmail.com

I love my darlings

I love my darlings
from Canadieren

Follow AOGW with bloglovin

Follow An Ordinary Girls World: Fashion, Love, Life

Want to receive posts by email?

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Go Green too, darlings