- My personal style is something called Boho-Whimsical, which just means that I love mixing gypsy skirts, peasant tops and the likes with whacky polka-dot prints, random bows and butterfly brooches. Don't believe me? I will definitely see about doing outfit posts in the near future.
- I don't know what you think about when you hear spring but after a pretty neutral winter, all I can think about is colour and plenty of it. I will wear white but it will be as a backdrop to my rainbow acccessories. I probably won't be doing the utilitarian thing because army green and khaki tend not to work on me.
- They are just totally adorable. See...
(All images from Style.com)
I think these styles are also reminiscent of the 60s and 70s style scene, a scene I absolutely adore. I think the pastoral interlude options are probably going to be seen as boho-folk or country chic soon just because the clothes look very similar to the boho-folk trend of 2006. No matter what they are called, one thing is for sure: they speak to the romantic in me and are definitely my faves for Spring/Summer 2010.
Love you all and Stay inspired,
P.S. So let me know what you think. Are these trends you could/would follow? What's your fave for Spring/Summer 2010? How would you rock your favorite trend? Feel free to let me know in the comments below.
Love AOGW: Stay in touch
Picture from: Overstock Is it a dress? Is it a coat? I don't know dear readers and quite frankly I don't care. These coats are ...
Photo from : We heart it Dearest Devotees, Happy Saint Patrick's Day Darlings! Since I love the Irish, Northern Ireland and scho...
Name : Kimora Lee Simmons born Kimora Lee Perkins Career : Former Model, Current Fashion Designer, CEO of Phat Fashions Bio : Kimora was...
Photo Dearest Devotees, I know I've been gone awhile and I'm sorry. I've been away discovering myself. I will let you k...
Dearest Devotees, Pain, disappointment, hurt. These are things that no one can avoid in this life, no matter how charmed their exis...
and See this World,
Through the eyes
of an Ordinary Girl"
An Ordinary Girl's World is a blog for stylish and artistic teens, college students and young adults, creatively finding their way in this world. Its about expressing yourself through your personal style, your lifestyle, your relationships and friendships.
This site will feature articles on fashion, love and life in general, with topics ranging from the latest trends in fashion, beauty and lifestyle, personal style, artistic inspiration pieces and real life survival guides.
Email address: email@example.com
- In My Shoes: Please write two
- A Day in the Life: Thank you my darling Canadieren...
- Checking in With Reality: 21/02/10
- Seeking Inspiration: I always come back to you
- Fictional Characters I have been or currently am i...
- Seeking inspiration: Reasons To Be Missed...
- Checking in with Reality: 07/02/10
- Trendlight: My Faves for Spring/Summer 2010
- Trendlight: Princess Pea Coats
- Post at Secret Society of List Addicts: The Airlin...
- Seeking Inspiration: Carry Me Through
- ▼ February (11)
- Hello! I am Frannie a.k.a Frances Anne and I am a 21 year old Catholic Missionary. I am Nigerian but have lived all over the world and I currently live and serve in the U.S. I love God, others and life in general. I bubble over with joy everyday and would love to share my joy with you.