Thursday 13 May 2010

Blogger Award from Chocolate Lemonade and New Blogger Tag (sorta :P)



Dearest Devotees,
As I was catching up on my blog reading last night I stumbled across an award for me from Catie of Chocolate Lemonade! Thank you Catie! She is fabulous and real and if you haven't already you should check out her blog and spread the love :)

The only rules for this award is to place it on the blog and link to 13 of my most beloved bloggers. This is always really hard because I know so many beautiful and wonderful bloggers and would really love to give it to all the bloggers I love but c'est pas possible.

I pass this award to:





And now for the Blogger Tag:
I think I'll call it the "3-5-3" tag.
Rules:
List 3 things that you would want on a deserted island if there was food and water.
List 5 of your favorite novels of all time.
Tag 3 other bloggers.

I'll go first.

Three things I'd want on a deserted island:

1. My Bible (I might be there for a while and my faith is important to me)
2. My Drawing Kit (pencil, pen, eraser, sharpener and Sketchbook)
3. Notebook ( I always want to be able to write a novel, a new song, etc at a moments notice.)
5 0f my Favorite novels of all time in no particular order.
1. Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery- I just loved Anne Shirley.
2. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling- Really hard to pick one but if I had to I would pick book 4.
3. Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot- I think Book 3 because it was the pivotal part of Mia and Michael's relationship- when he told her he loved her via the cutest most romantic computer message in the history of time.
4. Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief- Two words by Rick Riordan: Greek Mythology.
5. If You Could See Me Now by Cecelia Ahern. Words cannot describe my love for this book. P.S. I love you was great but if you haven't read this, please do. You won't be sorry.

And I pass this tag to:


Love you all and Stay inspired,



P.S. So let me know what you think. What kind of books do you love to read? Feel free to let me know in the comments below.

All pictures from: We Heart It

12 comments:

D. said...

Thank you for the award and thanks for tagging me!! :*

Cafe Fashionista said...

Congratulations on the award, my love; no one deserves it more! :)

Unknown said...

I loved that about having a notebook so you could write a novel at a moments notice.

ellie said...

Wow, that cool about the award.

Oh, I have Will Grayson, Will Grayson to read..I got the free app kindle..and now got the free Amazon's Pride & Predjudice and Persuasion to read..so I think I have enough reading to do this summer.

English Rose ♥ said...

Congrats on he award dearest, so well deserved - and thanks soo much for passing it on to me!

Thanks so much for your lovely comment darling =]

Stay safe and chic ma chérie,
English Rose x
http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

Sherin said...

Congrats on the awards, and I love the pictures you put up on this post!

I loved Anne of Green Gables as well! It's such a beautiful book.

Audrey Allure said...

Congrats on the awards! I definitely plan on adding If You Could See Me Now to my reading list :)

Andrea Eames said...

Thanks so much for this, Aury - and thank you so much for your very sweet comment, as well, it really meant a lot to me. :)

Andrea xx

Samantha Mary said...

First, congrats on the award, you definitely deserve it. Second, here are a few things I'm reading this summer that I highly recommend - Kim Echlin's 'The Disappeared', 'Dagmar's Daughter', and 'Elephant Winter' (I got to meet her and then scooped up all of her books - she won the Giller Prize for Fiction with The Disappeared!) Also, I am going to re-read Michael Ondaatje's 'In the Skin of the Lion' :)

D. said...

I have to give something back: http://zmagasupergirl.blogspot.com/2010/05/rays-of-love-and-sunshine.html
:D

Frannie said...

everyone:

Thank you my darlings! And congrats to the lovely bloggers I tagged. Samantha Mary and Ellie, thanks for the suggestions! I am so excited to read these books :)

xoxoxoxo
Aury

Krissy (Shimmer Like Gold) said...

This is super duper belated, but thank you so much for passing the award onto me! <3 It's so sweet of you! And I totally get what you mean about only picking a few people to tag each time! I always have that problem too! haha

Anyhow, I will post this soon! Hope you have a lovely day! :D

Post a Comment

Hello my darlings!
Thank you, thank you,Thank You for deciding to leave a comment :) I just love hearing from you and interacting with you amazing people. This is why I blog. I love comments, compliments, and totally accept words of advice given in a friendly and positive manner. Negativity is not welcome here. I love all of my darling devotees and would never want to hurt you. I hope you feel the same way, too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Polyvore: Inspiration centre

Popular Posts

Welcome!

"Come with me,
and See this World,
Through the eyes
of an Ordinary Girl"

An Ordinary Girl's World is a blog for stylish and artistic teens, college students and young adults, creatively finding their way in this world. Its about expressing yourself through your personal style, your lifestyle, your relationships and friendships.
This site will feature articles on fashion, love and life in general, with topics ranging from the latest trends in fashion, beauty and lifestyle, personal style, artistic inspiration pieces and real life survival guides.
Email address:
aury4eva@gmail.com


About Me

Frannie
Hello! I am Frannie a.k.a Frances Anne and I am a 21 year old Catholic Missionary. I am Nigerian but have lived all over the world and I currently live and serve in the U.S. I love God, others and life in general. I bubble over with joy everyday and would love to share my joy with you.
View my complete profile

My Devotees


Say Hey My darlings

Say Hey My darlings
Have questions, comments? Need advice? Feel free to email me:aury4eva@gmail.com

I love my darlings

I love my darlings
from Canadieren

Follow AOGW with bloglovin

Follow An Ordinary Girls World: Fashion, Love, Life

Want to receive posts by email?

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Go Green too, darlings