Thursday 6 May 2010

Mirror Me: I love Teal and Leopard prints




Cocktail ring: So Good Jewelry
Earrings: Iam's
Vest: H and M
Dress: Tailored from African traditional material
Shoes: black thrifted pumps?


My Darling Devotees,

I have finally turned in my costume design project on the opera, Werther, and after having spent the whole week trying to complete it I can not completely explain the immense feeling of relief that overcame me. As soon as my Economics exam was over I was free!!! And after a day of traveling, I am finally back home now and able to carry out some of the plans I've been keeping on the back burner for the past couple of weeks. I will let you know more about each one as they come to realization, but most of all I'm just really happy to be back with you amazing people.
On the plane home, I watched 3 really interesting but really different movies. The first one was Percy Jackson, which was an amazing movie! It was seriously one of the best movies I've seen this year and one of the best based on books movies I have ever seen. It was quite true to the use of Greek mythology in the book but was still an epic movie in its own right. The second movie was It's Complicated, and I thought it was definitely a good romantic comedy but not really memorable. The 3rd one Leap Year and it was incredibly memorable and truly lovely. Although it was a romantic comedy too, it somehow managed to balance the hilarious comedic aspect with the sweet romantic aspect. Plus it was mostly set in Ireland and you all know how much I love Ireland. All in all, I totally recommend it.

Finally, I'm currently trying to catch up on all of my blog trawling and commenting so I can see what's good out there for this week's Seeking Inspiration post, and just to know how the blogosphere's been so if you have a blog and want me to stop by and say hi just let me know in the comments below.

Love you all and Stay inspired,



P.S. So let me know what you think. Does the dress I wore seem semi-formal to you? What is your definition of semi-formal?Have you seen any of the movies above? What did you think of them? Feel free to let me know in the comments below.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That dress is just amazing. Love the colors and it has such a wonder flow to it too.

Cafe Fashionista said...

Oh Aury you look absolutely lovely. I'd say you hit the nail on the head for semi-formal clothing!! :)

Debbie said...

The dress is so original and you pull it off beautifully! Glad to hear you're free and safely home!

D. said...

I like the dress, it's not too formal, but more than just semi-formal if you know what I mean :)

Leia said...

fabulous dress! I have a really skewed vision of 'formal' 'semi formal' etc but I say this looks semi formal to me...!

ellie said...

I so love this outfit. Its beautiful!

cass and cady said...

so pretty. you look so sweet. hope you are having a good weekend.

Frannie said...

Thanks loves!!! I'm glad you liked it :)
xoxo

Aury

Post a Comment

Hello my darlings!
Thank you, thank you,Thank You for deciding to leave a comment :) I just love hearing from you and interacting with you amazing people. This is why I blog. I love comments, compliments, and totally accept words of advice given in a friendly and positive manner. Negativity is not welcome here. I love all of my darling devotees and would never want to hurt you. I hope you feel the same way, too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Polyvore: Inspiration centre

Popular Posts

Welcome!

"Come with me,
and See this World,
Through the eyes
of an Ordinary Girl"

An Ordinary Girl's World is a blog for stylish and artistic teens, college students and young adults, creatively finding their way in this world. Its about expressing yourself through your personal style, your lifestyle, your relationships and friendships.
This site will feature articles on fashion, love and life in general, with topics ranging from the latest trends in fashion, beauty and lifestyle, personal style, artistic inspiration pieces and real life survival guides.
Email address:
aury4eva@gmail.com


About Me

Frannie
Hello! I am Frannie a.k.a Frances Anne and I am a 21 year old Catholic Missionary. I am Nigerian but have lived all over the world and I currently live and serve in the U.S. I love God, others and life in general. I bubble over with joy everyday and would love to share my joy with you.
View my complete profile

My Devotees


Say Hey My darlings

Say Hey My darlings
Have questions, comments? Need advice? Feel free to email me:aury4eva@gmail.com

I love my darlings

I love my darlings
from Canadieren

Follow AOGW with bloglovin

Follow An Ordinary Girls World: Fashion, Love, Life

Want to receive posts by email?

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Go Green too, darlings