- Make a demo of 10 of my songs complete with accompanying music and song sheets.
- Make at least 2 music videos for my songs and 3 for other songs that I love.
- Be able to carry out a 5 minute conversation in French
- Blog at least twice a week every week without fail
- Gather all my poems written to date and work towards an anthology
- Finish one of my novels in pre-edited format
- Choreograph 2 dances.
- Significantly improve my fashion design skills
- Grow in hope and love of life
- Become more organised
- Perform in front of strangers
And here are the preparations I've undergone:
- I've signed up for voice and piano classes for next semester, to fine tune my abilities.
- I just got my first video camera today! Expect me on youtube soon people lol. I have a tripod I just got and also plan on getting a Mac soon for the editing program.
- Got my french books, signing up for conversational classes; don't worry I am Not new to this language.
- I'm practicing by blogging during my finals week! 'nuff said.
- Have the story web all planned already, and introduction has been done too.
- I have been engaging in random and spontaneous dancing almost everyday this past week.
- I have got some drawing and sketchbooks, and I have costuming classes next semester.
- I am Christian and am doing this by becoming stronger in my faith.
- I'm learning to use Excel to make a schedule that I will put on Evernote and take everywhere with me.
- My roommate and I have already made plans to check out this bar/café that the Berklee students play at.
How am I going to do all this? By intense planning, scheduling and use of deadlines, but most of all determination. If you are really determined you can get anywhere in life. And this is the core of this lesson.(Picture from: bubblewrap)
Love you all and Stay inspired,
P.S. So let me know what you think. Have you picked a New Year's Resoloution yet? What is it? How did your last one work out? Feel free to let me know in the comments below.
Love AOGW: Stay in touch
Picture from: Overstock Is it a dress? Is it a coat? I don't know dear readers and quite frankly I don't care. These coats are ...
Photo from : We heart it Dearest Devotees, Happy Saint Patrick's Day Darlings! Since I love the Irish, Northern Ireland and scho...
Name : Kimora Lee Simmons born Kimora Lee Perkins Career : Former Model, Current Fashion Designer, CEO of Phat Fashions Bio : Kimora was...
Photo Dearest Devotees, I know I've been gone awhile and I'm sorry. I've been away discovering myself. I will let you k...
Dearest Devotees, Pain, disappointment, hurt. These are things that no one can avoid in this life, no matter how charmed their exis...
and See this World,
Through the eyes
of an Ordinary Girl"
An Ordinary Girl's World is a blog for stylish and artistic teens, college students and young adults, creatively finding their way in this world. Its about expressing yourself through your personal style, your lifestyle, your relationships and friendships.
This site will feature articles on fashion, love and life in general, with topics ranging from the latest trends in fashion, beauty and lifestyle, personal style, artistic inspiration pieces and real life survival guides.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2010 (103)
- Love and Relationships- Music Therapy part 3- Work...
- Seeking Inspiration: Get up and Go
- How to Budget Shop: Sales, Thrift stores and Shopp...
- A Day in the Life: Merry Christmas!!!!
- Love and Relationships: Destiny, the One and Kindr...
- Seeking Inspiration: Collide
- Life's Little Lessons: Plan for the New Year befor...
- How to Budget Shop: Investment pieces, Basics and ...
- Seeking Inspiration: Using the past to inspire the...
- How to Remain Gorgeous In Winter: Beauty
- Life's a Debate: What's the rush? Married couples ...
- ▼ December (11)
- Hello! I am Frannie a.k.a Frances Anne and I am a 21 year old Catholic Missionary. I am Nigerian but have lived all over the world and I currently live and serve in the U.S. I love God, others and life in general. I bubble over with joy everyday and would love to share my joy with you.